Srimukhi Signed As A Key Role In Hunterr Remake



Sreemukhi bags key part in Hunterrr re-make Popular television host and celebrity Sreemukhi was signed on to play with a very key part in the upcoming Telugu movie of Hunterrr.

Ask her if she'd no reservations about being a portion of a bold adult humor, she says, I have an extremely interesting job and I'm happy to participate in this undertaking. I did not find the original but watched that the bit involving my personality and I loved it.

We both hail from Nizamabad and that I am looking forward to working with Sreemukhi. It is just a really crucial job and she will soon be ideal because of it, stocks Naveen. The film is made to carry on floors weekly. Regina Cassandra is tipped to play the lead part in the film which is said to include 40 personality artistes.

Srimukhi is a very famous actress as well as a popular TV anchor and you can see her some hidden secrets about her. Here we are providing you the list of personal details, like - Srimukhi age, family, profile, height, weight, bio & more.